img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

10.26.2010

Collections Project Part: DONE; Emerging from the Void

Five 20+ hour work days in a row takes a toll. Even my eye sockets are aching. The worst is not being satisfied with the finished product. I just ran out of time. The most important thing mentioned during my project's critique today was the shape of the forms. Push, push, push, explore, explore, explore. And they're absolutely right. Thankfully it's over and we're on to the next project - to begin Thursday.
Here's the rest of it - I think the picture of the boards is a little hard to read.

















Tomorrow is a midterm for History of INTAR at 1pm and an axonometric rendering for drawing class due at 6pm. My head would be spinning if it weren't in a state of dense jelly uselessness. I'll be back tomorrow with some renewed enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment