img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

11.15.2010

Hmmmm....



I wish I had something exciting to report today. I had a nice weekend, lower key than usual. Lunch at Clover in Cambridge and a quick sweep through Anthropologie for inspiration purposes only.



This photo makes me want to spend the two weeks of winter break knitting enormous yarn links. I don't even know what I'd do with them. I'm definitely going to try for a textiles class next semester.

Christina and I are still working out the details on construction for the Pine Street Inn desk. We met with a large scale laser cutting company today, Precision Laser in Pawtucket. They're going to be cutting our 4x8 sheets of plywood for the final piece. For tomorrow they're cutting our next round of scale models because the school laser cutter wouldn't work last night. We almost cried.

By Friday the full scale final pieces will be cut and many of our weekend hours will be spent sanding away the burnt edges from the laser. We looked at a calendar yesterday, this semester is 3 weeks away from completion! How? What? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment