img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

11.18.2010

Blah

The first course of my dinner looked like this:



Yes. Today was so good that I went to the grocery store and asked the kind sir in the cheese department for a "triple cream" varietal.

The crit we had today was tough. We need to rework the construction of the desk. At the eleventh hour. Pushing laser cutting the final product back a week due to the upcoming holiday.

For added nutritional value the next course looked like this.



Roasted brussel sprouts and a second cider.

I'm frustrated tonight. But I also know the challenges presented today are precisely WHY I'm attending grad school.

Versus working at a job...which pays money...and has benefits...and allows me to contribute to a retirement account...

And pop goes the lid of the third cider.

No comments:

Post a Comment