img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

12.14.2010

Just one left!

The past few days have been so busy! History finished up yesterday with the final exam and the desk is all linseed-oiled and ready to be presented on Wednesday morning.



(we love this finish - all natural and no VOC! - image via their website - visit Tried & True here)

Today is all about staging our gallery space at the Sol Koffler on the first floor of the CIT. We're turning our space into a miniature of the common room at the transitional home. We purchased windows from NED Architectural Salvage in New Bedford and a chair from the Salvation Army. Re-use, Re-use! We'll also be painting and hanging pictures frames full of our process work. Lots of final pictures to share by tomorrow morning!

For now...here's the name of the desk, defined.



...and I got an invite to interview with Anthropologie for the summer internship! It's in Philly on Jan 7th. If I do go, it means all of winter break will be spent update my portfolio. If I don't go, I'll kick myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment