img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

6.05.2011

Day 264

After a brief post-finals hiatus, I'm back in the blogging saddle. I've got eight weeks until Rome, so to start off the summer fun, I went to my first Providence Waterfire on Friday.















I also spent a few days "interning" and decided to discontinue that endeavor due to time crunch.



I'm in the midst of planning my Carlo Scarpa Northern Italy Tour de Architecture.



I think I've got the itinerary narrowed down to three excursions. I'm in the midst of compiling the written proposal for the independent study for scheme detailing. I don't think I can share pictures on this blog due to copyright - but I'll definitely have pictures from my travels!

Group 1: Venezia
Fusina Campground
Biennale Ticketbooth, Sculpture Garden and Venezuelan Pavilion
Accademia Gallery
Ca'Foscari University
Museo Correr

Group 2: Verona
Castelvecchio Museum
Villa Ottolenghi
Banca Popolare di Verona

Group 3: Farther Afield
Church della Nostra Signora del Cadore (base of the Dolomites, piggyback with trip to Lake Misurina)
Museo Canova
Brion Tomb (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment