img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

2.23.2011

Day 163: Fit it all in

I started today with a to-do list that had about 30 items on it. I've crossed 11 items off that list. Tomorrow will be busy.

My assistantship this semester is researching technical textiles for an article a faculty member is writing. This is a very cool assistantship. I get to look at amazing fabric architecture for hours and hours. I need to remember my actual coursework though..which took a back seat today.

But truly, how could you mind riding backseat when these are the guys who get shotgun?

You couldn't and you wouldn't.

Antonio Ravalli Hostel



Petra Blaisse Curtains




Tord Boontje Little Feld of Flowers Wool Rug [this will be mine. one day. in white]



and Fabric Room



It might be cool to do a project with re-purposed sailbolt sails? How often does a sailboat need a sail-change...?

No comments:

Post a Comment