img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

5.16.2011

Day 243: NYC

As much as I love 24 hours in NYC (two visits to Lula's Apothecary, two visits to Sal and Carmines, happy hour sangria carafes, Stumptown cappuccino, a workout at Reebok and dinner at Veselka...nothing mindblowing showed up at ICFF this year. Of course there were definitely highlights:





I loved this floor tile. It reminds me of a Francesco Clemente portrait.





This fixture could go straight into the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.





Molo had some gorgeous paper cloud fixtures. Instant relaxation.







LZF never disappoints. I fell for their flowing veneer forms last year.









I also stole over to Surtex and the National Stationary show. Highlights: paper flowers and couture.



No comments:

Post a Comment