img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 550 ? 550: true); }

5.13.2011

Day 238: Studio continues

As part of my research for the Quad redesign, I had to break down the Freshman major declarations into percentages. I had no idea we were an illustration-major dominated school. Fun.





Day 239: Brimfield, MA

I shouldn't have spent the morning walking through miles of antiques at the Brimfield Antiques Fair...but I did. And it was awesome. And I saw chickens. And I consider this research for my mental design library.


















Day 240: Senior Glass & Printmaking show at the Woods Gerry Gallery...aka The Haunted Mansion. It bares a "haunting" resemblance to the Disney ride.













Day 241: Second to last Computing class

Computing, I will be happy to see you go. But only the rendering of materials portion. You're okay otherwise.










No comments:

Post a Comment